Millions of people are living with stress, chronic illness, loss, grief, and depression.
Is this you? If so, please consider making some life changes.
Good health is the cornerstone of our life. It determines how we ultimately look, feel, interact with others and thrive in life and work.
Here are some of my favorite suggestions for getting healthy, fit and creating emotional wellness.
1. Exercise: Do any exercise you can stretch, walk, join a group in the park, run a 5K, swim, just get moving.
2. Eat Healthy Foods. No matter what your budget is you can choose to eat healthier. Buy and eat fruit and vegetables every day. I often add vegetables to my organic eggs-it is delicious. Buy organic if you can, if not go to your local farmers market.
3. Relax, Relax, Relax. My favorite place to chill out is the beach. We all need more time to unwind away from work and the stress of living in our world. It can be difficult to leave your work but just do it!
4. Surround yourself with beauty. Have fresh flowers in your house, create a garden, design a beautiful altar with sacred items, make your bedroom a sanctuary for sleeping.
5. Honor the earth through prayer or meditation. Our mother earth needs our love and support as she goes through a deep transition and clearing. I never leave my home without meditating at least 15 minutes.
6. I believe creating and living the life you deeply desire is one of the most important choices you can make. If you are working in a job you can not stand you will never live a healthy, well-balanced life.
These are just a few of the ways to help vitalize your health and wellbeing. If you need assistance in creating a healthier life style, healing emotional issues or eliminating old patterns and beliefs please reach out. Call me at 404-824-7332 or go to firstname.lastname@example.org