Life today is clearly more stressful, complicated and unpredictable than it has ever been.
As a result, many of us are tired, worried, stressed and depleted of our life energy. Many people are experiencing some kind of concern about, health, emotional issues or relationships.
Frequently, when I speak with a new client, I hear many of the same concerns such as, “I am so exhausted, I can’t make it through the day.” “I am tired of the life I am living”
Does this sound like your life? You are just going through life in a mindless way, only to realize one day that you are faced with divorce, have a health issue, or over your head in debt.
I have found that many people continue to struggle to maintain a lifestyle that is no longer life-sustaining.
We rarely stop our daily grind long enough to be mindful of our life and what is happening around us. Often people purchase more “things” which they think will help them manage or enjoy their already over-extended lifestyle.
It seems to me that we have allowed ourselves to be hypnotized and seduced by the media, financial institutions, celebrities and political leaders who want to control our lives and our beliefs. If we believe the world is falling apart, that belief takes away our power. However, we have choices in how we decide to believe: are we going to create a new world, or are we going to struggle through this one to our death?
We have forgotten who we truly are!
Take off the mask and look at the truth of your life and the world around you. We are all divine souls and we have the choice to live our lives as we choose. The divine gave us free will, emotions and the ability to choose. It may seem that you don’t have a choice anymore, but you do.
As an entrepreneur who has been running my own coaching, training, and retreat business for 25 years, I know firsthand how exhausting it can be to keep all the “balls in the air.”
Several years ago, I made a decision to work more in my home office, decrease most of my unnecessary commitments, and also reduce activities such as networking, attending too many conferences and over-volunteering.
I released many people around me who were not honoring and supporting me in my personal and spiritual development.
I decided to spend more time with myself to meditate, write, walk, pray, and share the precious life I have left with friends who are awake and who have a high vibration for life. I also decided to engage in activism that can help change the world.
To make change requires you to get quiet and to have time to be introspective.
If we do not get quiet, we will never be able to ask ourselves the essential questions of life:
What do I deeply want for my life?
What is next in my life and what do I need to release to move into a vibration that will help me manifest the aspects of my life that I truly want?
During these times of turbulent change on the Earth, I highly recommend some of the following steps to help you energize, and reconnect to what is truly important in your life.
- Stop telling your STORY! If you are still telling the same old story, you have not “let go” so you can heal your life. Instead of the story, ask yourself what you have learned from your life experience and what you need to release so you can move forward. Allow yourself to move through the resistance to hear the truth.
- Take a look at your relationships: they reflect your relationship with yourself. If you do not love yourself, you will have a void in your connection with your body, mind and spirit. If you want intimacy and deep love in your life, you must first love yourself. You will then draw in the vibration of a similar level of love from everyone around you.
- Take your own power back by choosing not to be a victim. Do not listen to fearful thoughts from people around you or from the negative media. Most of the time the media does not know what is really happening in the world! Find sources that support and empower you to become powerful.
- Be aware of the tricksters who present themselves as gurus, leaders or teachers, who attempt to take your power and control from you. These so-called teachers do not allow you to step into your power. You already have the God/goddess ability to know how to change and heal your life.
- Clear and detox your body, mind, and spirit. Spend some time connecting with the Earth, place your feet on the Earth and allow the energy to move upward in your body and release the fear and negativity. Listen to music that has a high vibration. Sounds can help clear and rebalance your cells. Go to www.Tom Kenyon.com for free downloads.