Are you living your authentic self?
What does it really take to live an authentic life? What does it take to dare to be who you are? Do you have a vision of what you want your life to be like? These are critical questions we will all need to ask and answer for ourselves at this time of Deep Change and Transformation on the Earth.
Authenticity means being your true self and honoring yourself; It means finding the answers within, rather than looking outside us in order to figure life out. There’s nothing more attractive and inviting than someone who is confident in who they are and what they believe.
Contrary to that is someone who doesn’t know him or herself well, someone who depends on other people’s opinions for validity, self-worth, and identity. These types of people are unsure of their values and purpose. If you have no idea who you are, it can be confusing and painful. with lots of judgment, denial, hiding out, and defending yourself.
Can you identify with these situations?
To live an authentic life, we must clear away the unworthiness, fear, doubt, and darkness to get to the real true you.
Here are five ways to honor yourself and embrace the power of being you. As you start to adopt them in your life, notice how your view of yourself and the world becomes brighter, more meaningful, and more mystical.
- Deepen your spiritual practice. A spiritual practice means taking time to look inward and experience your true nature. Examples of spiritual practices are meditation, prayer, yoga, being in nature, doing something you love, engaging in an art project, sitting in silence, or even immersing yourself in sound.
- Love Yourself. Embrace all the parts of yourself, the parts you like, and the parts that need more love and healing.
- Express Your Desires. Say no when you feel unsure and when you doubt the people around you have your best interest at heart, and say yes when you are excited and a little nervous about exploring something new.
- Be willing to dig deep into your beliefs and self-sabotaging behavior and emotions. Become aware of the recurrent thoughts about which you often think. Note how often you rehash a conversation that took place weeks or even years ago, or how often you imagine negative, fearful outcomes.
- Use your unique gifts and talents to help others. We are all one and at the same time, everyone is unique and has a specific place in the universe. You have been given talents and skills that are unique to your journey, but you must relate to others to survive and thrive.
If you are at a crossroads and looking for support and ideas that can help you move forward, you are in the right place.
Email me at email@example.com to schedule a 30-minute complimentary call and we will see if this is the right next step for you.
Leave a Reply