There are days when I feel I can’t do one more thing. I feel physically and emotionally exhausted, and way over-extended. This is when I recognize that I must renew my mind, body and spirit.
Do you ever experience this as well?
If so, here are a few ways to help you get energized and back on track.
- Reserve one day only for self-pampering. Sleep later than normal. Get up slowly, meditate, enjoy a slow, healthy breakfast, read that great book next to your bed and take another nap. Pure bliss!
- Light a candle, run a hot bath and soak in scented oils for as long as you want. Let your self drift off and day-dream. Relaxation and day-dreaming is so healthy for your body and brain!
- Review your life vision. Are you going in the direction of your dream? Create a vision board, write in your journal, or paint a picture. Visualize yourself where you want to be in the near future. Believe you can create the reality you desire!
- Prepare a wonderful, healthy meal of fish, avocado and walnut salad, and steamed vegetables. Slowly sip green tea or a glass of red wine. Your body will love you for this!
- Take time to stretch, do some yoga on the mat, or go for a walk in the park. You will begin to release your stress and feel much more relaxed!
Leave a Reply