Joyce Dillon, RN, MN, BCC: Expert in Life Purpose, Empowerment, and Transition for Professional Women and Men Entrepreneurs and Leaders
Joyce Dillon, RN, MN is a highly skilled and certified life purpose coach and transition expert, author and speaker who helps professional women and men entrepreneurs, and leaders live and work from their highest self with authenticity, clarity, and purpose.
Her integrative, transformational coaching helps her clients identify their life purpose, change their core beliefs, and achieve mindfulness, and both mental and physical wellness through mind/body medicine, psychology, and intuitive painting.
As a master-level nurse, Joyce worked as a clinical director and nurse consultant for several mental health programs in Manhattan and Atlanta. She launched one of Atlanta’s first holistic wellness centers to help people to effect change in their mind, body, and spirit.
As a former travel, incentive and meeting industry professional, she partnered with major corporations including Kellogg, Subaru, and The Carter Presidential Center, culminating in the opportunity to work with the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta.
Using her therapeutic training and business experience, Joyce helps her clients transform old beliefs and thinking patterns, and navigate successfully life’s losses and transitions through one-on-one coaching, group coaching, workshops, and retreats.
To jump-start this process, she offers a popular Living Your Life Purpose blog.
- Masters Degree in Adult Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing from Emory University
- Graduate of University of Kentucky and the Medical College of Georgia
- Fifteen years of diverse clinical experience including clinical nurse specialist, private practitioner, and liaison/consultant in the mental health community
Certification and Training:
- Dr.Joe Dispenza’s neuroscience principles to boost creativity, innovation, and productivity
- Mind-Body Mindfulness for Coaching
- Tim Kelley’s “Getting Your Wounds Out of Your Way: Healing Your Deepest Patterns”
- Creativity and the Brain
- Harvard Mind/Body Medicine Institute
- Advanced Mind-Body Medicines Professional Training Program
- The Institute of Life Coach Training
- Certified Health & Wellness Coach-The Circle of Life Training
- The Four Winds Energy Medicine Training Program
Fun Facts About Joyce:
- She ran the New York Marathon on her 50th birthday
- She studies and teaches Intuitive Painting
- She ran a non-profit jazz organization that promoted young artists in addition to major jazz performers
- Joyce went to Cuba on a week-long cultural immersion with a group interested in food, art, music, and culture
- She opened one of the first holistic wellness centers in Atlanta
- She helped promote and raise funds for a women’s clinic in the Amazon rainforest in Peru
- Joyce studied energy medicine with several Peruvian Shaman